Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Columbus?
Your new nursery is close to being ready for your darling child. You devoted hours assembling the cradle, painting the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even included the extra touch of some cuddly toys on a shelf. But how are you planning to keep watch over your infant? You can opt for the standard approach with a ordinary standalone device or take it a bit further and utilize the tools at your disposal in your modern home security system.
Although it may seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Columbus, it’s actually an outstanding option when you think about the many perks.
Smart home indoor cameras in Columbus are great baby monitors
First and foremost, your indoor cameras are incorporated into your fully integrated smart home and reachable through an intuitive home security app. This gives you versatility and comfort since you may monitor your little one from anywhere via your phone or portable device. Here are more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live HD video: You’ll enjoy detailed, high-resolution footage of your child. You can even view recorded clips right from your phone.
- Two-way audio: Not only can you hear what’s going on, you can actually talk to your child straight through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to settle a an uneasy sleeper. In addition, you can use the talk feature through your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with alerts: If your little one decides rest time is done and wishes to get out of the bed, you can get motion-activated notifications sent straight to your smartphone.
- One-press call-outs: Although this perk is typically for older kids, it’s still worth bringing up. With a simple press of a button, your youngster can touch base with you by means of cell phone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a fantastic bonus. If you notice that your baby is having trouble falling to sleep and think it may be a bit warm in the room, you are able to adjust the settings on your smart thermostat. If they arise, you can activate the room’s smart lights to inform them you’re on your way. Have more than one child? You can integrate another indoor camera and still have access to both of them with a single home security app.
Customize Your Columbus smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Columbus smart home and benefit from the comfort and security Vivint’s high-tech video cameras can supply. Contact (706) 770-6611 today and learn how we can make your residence a safer, more adaptable place for everyone.