How does home monitoring work in Columbus?
You’ve now realize that a home security system is a smart choice for defending your house and family members. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is well worth the cost.
Learn how Columbus home monitoring works
If you choose 24/7 home monitoring from leading companies such as Vivint, you are connected to trained home security experts at all times. While it’s true they are always there when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are overly intrusive. You won’t discover them viewing your house or reviewing your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the warning automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then reach out to you to verify the emergency and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring agent is unable to reach you, they will automatically alert emergency services.
- Your team is there to help you through the emergency and will serve as the main point of contact with authorities whenever you are off site.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own security consultants linked directly to your smart components. This provides more than simply a sense of peace as you have actual, live specialists to assist you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your property, even when you’re off site
Having 24/7 support on call in the event of an emergency is nice when you’re home as you’ll be occupied ensuring loved ones are away from harm. It’s even more essential when an emergency takes place while you’re at work or traveling. Think about your smoke detector going off or an access point sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What will happen when nobody is there to hear the sound of the loud siren? By integrating round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always defended, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Columbus home monitoring
You might visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home security system. All signals from components are directed through this important, centralized hub. In addition to being your direct link to monitoring professionals, the smart hub provides these added advantages:
- Emergency button to automatically reach your smart home monitoring agents
- 2-way audio functionality giving you the chance to talk straight to your monitoring team
- You can call for assistance with any sort of concern, including medical situations
If you’re unable to locate your phone when an emergency strikes, you may still talk with your support team right through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Request home monitoring with your advanced Columbus security system
Leave it to the professionals at Vivint and request a comprehensive Columbus smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, fire alarms, and entrypoint sensors you should have. We know the importance of monitoring which is the reason why it comes with our core packages. If you’re ready to boost your home’s protection, dial (706) 770-6611 or submit the form below to start.