The best in monitored fire alarms give you an improvement in performance as well. Modern devices not only notice smoke, they are also able to perceive increasing heat levels. Whenever they are triggered, your monitoring professionals are promptly alerted. They can even be configured to send notifications straight to your smartphone.
Why do you need fire alarm monitoring in Columbus?
When a disaster happens, you will have enough to do simply ensuring your loved ones are safe. Having a contingency in place that can promptly validate the alarm and inform emergency services in your name is just an intelligent move.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Columbus:
- Fire or smoke is detected, and your alarm triggers
- Your integrated home security system alerts your 24-7 monitoring professionals automatically
- You are called to authenticate the alarm and to ensure your safety
- If your monitoring staff aren’t able to reach you, or you authenticate the fire, they will contact emergency services promptly
These steps, from the setting off of your alarm to the notification of first responders, take place quickly. As you collect your family members to leave the house, emergency professionals are probably already responding. When you integrate fire alarm monitoring, you will get these advantages:
- 24/7 protection whether you’re home or not
- Enhanced probability of fast response times from emergency services
- Committed monitoring agents who will know which component was triggered
- Having a sense of security knowing someone is always looking out for you
It’s smart to know that disasters can happen without warning. Think about unwittingly leaving a candle burning when you depart for the night, and a furry friend manages to knock it over. While this event may seem improbable, it could happen. If it does, you’ll be safeguarded with 24/7 fire alarm monitoring.
Stay protected with around-the-clock monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a clearer understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Columbus, it’s a great time to upgrade your home with a comprehensive system from Vivint. We’ll supply you with monitored fire alarms and your choice of safety devices in your personalized plan. When you opt for around-the-clock monitoring, your property will be protected at all times, regardless of where you are. Design your innovative smart home today by calling (706) 770-6611 or completing the following form.